- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Evolution Equations and Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
- Inverse Problems and Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics and Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic and Related Models
- Mathematical Control and Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks and Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization
- Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk
- STEM Education
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Electronic Research Archive
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
Questions or Comments?
Questions or comments about the AIMS journals program, including the E-Journals and bundles, please contact Liwei Ning at Editorial@aimSciences.org. Printed version claims, address changes, and all other inquiries should be sent to Liwei Ning at Editorial@aimSciences.org. Alternatively, you may reach us by phone: (417) 351-3204 or fax: (417) 351-3204.
Subscriptions are payable in advance. All rates include shipping and handling fees and are the same regardless of the destinations. Subscriptions are entered on an annual basis - January to December - and may be paid by check (the check should have a US bank's routing number) or bank wire, only in US Dollars. Subscriptions and check payments (to AIMS, LLC) should be sent to
P.O. Box 2604
Springfield, MO 65801-2604, USA
E-Access (Electronic Journals)
All AIMS journals have electronic versions for a separate subscription; or it comes free if a print journal is ordered. All subscriptions include online access to the current volume plus a 5 year archive (where available). To obtain E-access, the subscriber's campus IP range must be supplied. E-access athttp://aimsciences.org.
The three journals “Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems,” “Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series B,” and “Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series S” complement each other well in scope and can be ordered only in combination.
Bank Wire Transfers
Please contact General@aimSciences.org for details if you plan to wire payments.
Claims and Cancellations
E-journal claims including updating IP ranges and addresses via email to Le Qiao at firstname.lastname@example.org. printed version claims not received should be made within six months of the date of publication via email to Liwei Ning at Editorial@aimsciences.org. No Cancellations.
End User Information
Subscription agencies ordering subscriptions to be delivered to a different address than that of the actual end user must provide such end user’s name and address with the order.
Perpetual Use Rights
Institutions with a subscription to the AIMS e-journals have access to a 5 year archive (where available) for the course of their subscription. Upon non renewal of an institution's subscription, the institution has perpetual use rights to the materials published during the year(s) of their subscription. These institutions do not have perpetual use rights to archive of materials post cancellation.
The 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications
Due to the ongoing pandemic , the 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, is further rescheduled to take place in the summer of 2023. Stay tuned for the location and precise dates.
[Back to Top]