- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Electronic Research Archive
- Evolution Equations & Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
- Inverse Problems & Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics & Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial & Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Mathematical Control & Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control & Optimization
- Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk
- STEM Education
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
Open Access (OA) publishing in a top AIMS traditional journal allows wider knowledge dissemination, removes reading restrictions in its gold form, and offers more opportunities for researchers to improve the visibility of their work and build a strong reputation.
Most AIMS journals are hybrid, in which an author can opt for Open Choice by paying a one-time fee of $1,800. The payment of this Article Processing Charge (APC) places the fully published version of the article in Open Access, freely available to all. Readers can see articles marked as ‘Open Access’ if authors opt for Open Choice. This option is voluntary and is solely up to the author, who may have funding available to put to this use. Otherwise, the full version of the paper is available only to journal subscribers. For more information about Open Choice for AIMS journal articles, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Access benefits
- Higher visibility and greater impact: Statistics shows that in their first year, articles published open access are downloaded almost twice as many times as non-OA work. This means increased reach, and a boost to citation potential when your research is at its most relevant.
- Easy compliance with funder and institutional mandates: Many funders require Open Access publishing, and some take compliance into account when assessing future grant applications.
- Automatic export triggered to various indexing companies; if applicable.
- Copyright remains with the author under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY) License.
The RCUK Policy and Plan S:
AIMS journals are fully compliant with the RCUK’s policy and Plan S under accessibility and repository. AIMS is taking “one-step” further that its journal authors are permitted to make the Published Version of their articles openly available in a repository.
Read and Publish:
When an institution signs up for Read and Publish with AIMS, authors based there can publish gold open access in any of our hybrid journals as part of the agreement. It also gives the institution perpetual access rights to content from our entire journal portfolio, and supports the sustainable transition to open access publishing.
Steps to Publishing Open Access under Read and Publish:
|1. Author submits a paper||2. Paper is accepted (after the peer-review process)||3. We recognize corresponding authors by email domain|
|4. We let the author know they can publish OA via their institution’s Read & Publish agreement||5. Paper is published OA||6. Annual reports are provided to each institution showing the OA articles|
The 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications
June 5 - June 9, 2020 Atlanta, GA, USA
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 13th AIMS conference in Atlanta is rescheduled. The current plan is in Rome 2022. Stay tuned for confirmation.
[Back to Top]