- Advances in Computational Science and Engineering
- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Evolution Equations and Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
- Inverse Problems and Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics and Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic and Related Models
- Mathematical Control and Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks and Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization
- Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk
- STEM Education
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Electronic Research Archive
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
- The American Institute of Mathematical Sciences is an international organization for the advancement and dissemination of mathematical and applied sciences. AIMS promotes mathematical and scientific education through its publications and conferences. The mission of AIMS is to foster and enhance interactions among a broad spectrum of mathematicians and scientists worldwide.
- In 1995, AIMS launched their first journal, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems which now has 3 series with over 15,000 pages published annually. 12 Fields Medalists have published in the journals, and some of them have contributed multiple times, making the DCDS series a top publication in the field.
- AIMS now has 26 journals, 17 of which are indexed in SCI-E.
- AIMS also has 3 book series.
- 1. Applied Mathematics - 11 volumes
- 2. Differential Equations & Dynamical Systems - 7 volumes
- 3. Random & Computational Dynamics - 2 volumes
- The AIMS Conference series on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications is a biennial event that provides a prime forum for mathematicians and scientists worldwide. 12 AIMS Conferences have been organized since 1996. During these years, 4 Fields Medalists delivered lectures in the Conferences, which have become the most attended international conferences in the field. https://aimsconference.org/conferences/index.html
Collaboration with AIMS
- AIMS welcomes proposals for new journals.
- AIMS welcomes proposals for hosting the AIMS Conference.
- AIMS welcomes submissions of your manuscripts to be published in AIMS journals.
- Sign up to receive email alerts for new AIMS journal issues.
- AIMS extends our sincerest thank you to all of the staff, editors, and organizations who have contributed to our growth over the past quarter of a century. With your support, we hope to continue expanding so we can further serve the mathematical and scientific community.
[Back to Top]