- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Evolution Equations and Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
- Inverse Problems and Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics and Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic and Related Models
- Mathematical Control and Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks and Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization
- Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk
- STEM Education
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Electronic Research Archive
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
- Authors may upload their accepted manuscript PDF ("a post-print*") to institutional and/or centrally organized repositories.
Postprint use of AIMS Journals content
- When uploading an accepted manuscript to a repository, authors should include a credit line (see below) and a link to the final published version of the article. This will guarantee that the definitive version is readily available to those accessing your article from public repositories, which means that your article is more likely to be cited correctly.
- Authors should include the following credit line when depositing their accepted manuscripts.
This is a pre-copy-editing, author-produced PDF of an article accepted for publication in [insert journal title] following peer review. The definitive publisher-authenticated version [insert complete citation information here] is available online at: xxxxxxx [insert URL that the author will receive upon publication here].
* Definition of a post-print: A post-print is the final draft author manuscript, as accepted for publication, including modifications based on referees' suggestions but before it has undergone copyediting and proof correction.
Preprint use of AIMS Journals content
Prior to acceptance for publication, authors retain the right to make a pre-print [A preprint is defined here as un-refereed author version of the article] version of the article available on your own personal website and/or that of your employer and/or in free public servers of preprints and/or articles in your subject area, provided that where possible.
You acknowledge that the article has been accepted for publication in [Journal Title] ©: [year] Published by AIMS. All rights reserved.
Once the article has been published, we do not require that preprint versions are removed from where they are available. Once an article is published, a link could be provided to the final authoritative version on the AIMS Journals Web site.
The 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications
Due to the ongoing pandemic , the 13th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, is further rescheduled to take place in the summer of 2023. Stay tuned for the location and precise dates.
[Back to Top]