DCDS-B Flyer: showing all essential information of the journal.
Centered around dynamics, Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B (DCDS-B) is an interdisciplinary journal focusing on the interactions between mathematical modeling, analysis and scientific computations. The mission of the Journal is to bridge mathematics and sciences by publishing high quality research papers that augment the fundamental ways we interpret, model and predict scientific phenomena. The Journal covers a broad range of areas including chemical, engineering, physical and life sciences. A more detailed indication is given by the subject interests of the members of the Editorial Board.
DCDS-B is edited by a global community of leading scientists to guarantee its high standards and a close link to the scientific and engineering communities. A unique feature of this journal is its streamlined review process and rapid publication. Authors are kept informed at all times throughout the process through the rapid, direct and personal communication between the authors and editors. Proposals for the special issues can be considered at any time. Please contact the Editor-in-chiefs if you are interested in editing a special issue.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 12 issues a year, monthly.
- Publishes online only.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index, ISI Alerting Services, CompuMath Citation Index, Current Contents/Physics, Chemical, & Earth Sciences, INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, PASCAL/CNRS, Scopus, Web of Science and zbMATH Open.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- DCDS-B is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]