Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
Open Choice: Authors of accepted papers can make an Open Choice
Open Choice benefits
- Increased researcher engagement: Open Choice enables access by anyone with an internet connection, immediately on publication.
- Higher visibility and greater impact: In AIMS journals, open access articles are accessed more often on average, and cited much more on average.
- Easy compliance with funder and institutional mandates: Many funders require open access publishing, and some take compliance into account when assessing future grant applications.
- Automatic export triggered to various indexing companies; if applicable.
How can readers tell your articles are Open Choice?
When searching for your article on AIMS platform, readers will find them clearly marked as ‘open access’.
The copyright remains with you
- If authors choose to publish open access with Open Choice, the copyright remains with them.
- The AIMS journals publish open access articles with Open Choice under the liberal Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International(CC BY) license, and are now using the latest version of the CC BY license, which grants authors the most extensive rights. It permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided appropriate credit is given to the original author(s) and the source, a link to the Creative Commons license is included, and it is indicated if any changes were made.
Open Choice fees and special offering
In this Open Choice model, the low article process fees of $1200 are usually covered author’s institution or research funds. AIMS offers half price if an author's institution is currently a subscriber of the Journal. For more information about Open Choice for AIMS journals, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org