NHM Flyer: showing all essential information of the journal.
Networks & Heterogeneous Media (NHM) offers a strong combination of three features: Interdisciplinary character, specific focus, and deep mathematical content. Also, the journal aims to create a link between the discrete and the continuous communities, which distinguishes it from other journals with strong PDE orientation.
NHM publishes original contributions of high quality in networks, heterogeneous media and related fields. NHM is thus devoted to research work on complex media arising in mathematical, physical, engineering, socio-economical and bio-medical problems.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 4 issues a year in March, June, September and December.
- Publishes online only.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index-Expanded, ISI Alerting Services, CompuMath Citation Index, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES), INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, PASCAL/CNRS, Ei Compendex, Scopus, Web of Science and zbMATH Open.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- NHM is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]