AMC Flyer: showing all essential information of the journal.
Advances in Mathematics of Communications (AMC) publishes original research papers of the highest quality in all areas of mathematics and computer science relevant to applications in communications technology. For this reason, submissions from many areas of mathematics are invited, provided these show a high level of originality, new techniques, an innovative approach, novel methodologies, or otherwise a high level of depth and sophistication. Any work that does not conform to these standards will be rejected.
Congratulations to AMC Editor in Chief Sihem Mesnager on winning the 2020 George Boole International Prize for her contributions to Boolean functions and their applications for communications (codes and symmetric cryptography)! Learn more about her research and achievements in this news piece.
Areas covered include coding theory, cryptology, combinatorics, finite geometry, algebra, and number theory, but are not restricted to these. This journal also aims to cover the algorithmic and computational aspects of these disciplines. Hence, all mathematics and computer science contributions of appropriate depth and relevance to the communications technology applications mentioned above are welcome.
All papers will undergo a thorough peer-reviewing process unless the paper's subject matter does not fit the journal; in this case, the author will be informed promptly. Every effort will be made to secure a decision in three months and publish accepted papers within six months.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the policies outlined in our Ethical Standards.
- Publishes 4 issues a year in February, May, August and November.
- Publishes online only.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- Shandong University is a founding institution of AMC.
- AMC is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
- Algebra for communication
- Boolean functions for coding theory
- Boolean functions for symmetric cryptography
- Character sums, Fourier and Walsh transforms, Exponential sums.
- Coding for Communications (Convolutional and Turbo Codes, LDPC Codes, Polar Codes, Rank Modulation Codes, Reed-Solomon and MDS codes, Spatially Coupled Codes, Streaming Codes, Other subtopics in Coding for Communications)
- Coding theory (Algebraic Coding Theory, Combinatorial Coding Theory, Iterative Decoding, Lattices, and Lattice Coding, List Decoding, Other Subtopics in Coding) Theory
- Combinatorics and Information Theory
- Complexity and Computation Theory
- Cryptanalyses of stream and block ciphers
- Cryptography (Symmetric cryptography, Asymmetric cryptography, Post-Quantum Cryptography, Quantum Cryptography)
- Designs and their applications
- Emerging Topics in Information Theory
- Finite fields (or Galois rings) and their applications
- Finite geometries
- Graphs and their applications for communication
- Information Theoretic Security
- Mathematical aspects in Information Privacy
- Mathematics for the Signal design for communication systems and radar systems
- Number theory and its applications in communications
- Other subtopics in a Cryptography, Security, and Privacy
- Permutation and multivariate polynomials over finite fields and their use in cryptography
- Private Information Retrieval
- Quantum Information Theory and Coding (Quantum Computation, Quantum Data Compression, Quantum Error-Correcting Codes, Quantum Information Theory, Quantum Security and Privacy, Other Subtopics in Quantum Information Theory and Coding)
- Sequences (Design, computation Complexity measures, multi-sequences, Correlation, Pseudo-random sequences, Cryptographic sequences)
- Shannon Theory (Finite Blocklength Analysis, Renyi Entropy, Information Inequalities, Information Measures)
- Shift register synthesis, Linear feedback shift registers, feedback with carrying shift registers, and other sequence generators
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]