JGM Flyer: showing all essential information of the journal.
The Journal of Geometric Mechanics (JGM) aims to publish research articles devoted to geometric methods (in a broad sense) in mechanics and control theory, and intends to facilitate interaction between theory and applications. Advances in the following topics are welcomed by the journal:
1. Lagrangian and Hamiltonian mechanics
2. Symplectic and Poisson geometry and their applications to mechanics
3. Geometric and optimal control theory
4. Geometric and variational integration
5. Geometry of stochastic systems
6. Geometric methods in dynamical systems
7. Continuum mechanics
8. Classical field theory
9. Fluid mechanics
10. Infinite-dimensional dynamical systems
11. Quantum mechanics and quantum information theory
12. Applications in physics, technology, engineering and the biological sciences
More detailed information on the subjects covered by the journal can be found by viewing the fields of research of the members of the editorial board.
Contributions to this journal are published free of charge.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the publication ethics and malpractice policies outlined by COPE.
- Publishes 4 issues a year in March, June, September and December.
- Publishes online only.
- Indexed in Science Citation Index-Expanded, CompuMath Citation Index, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES), INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, PASCAL/CNRS, Scopus, Web of Science and zbMATH Open.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- JGM is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences with the support of the Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC). All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]