EECT Flyer: showing all essential information of the journal.
Evolution Equations & Control Theory (EECT) is primarily devoted to papers on analysis and control of infinite dimensional systems with emphasis on applications to PDE's and FDEs. Topics include:
* Direct problems such as existence, regularity and well-posedness
* Stability, long-time behavior and associated dynamical attractors
* Indirect problems such as exact controllability, reachability theory and inverse problems
* Optimization - including shape optimization - optimal control, game theory and calculus of variations
* Well-posedness, stability and control of coupled systems with an interface. Free boundary problems and problems with moving interface(s)
* Applications of the theory to physics, chemistry, engineering, economics, medicine and biology
The journal also welcomes excellent contributions on interesting and challenging ODE systems which arise as simplified models of infinite-dimensional structures.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the policies outlined in our Ethical Standards.
- Publishes 4 issues a year in March, June, September and December.
- Publishes online only.
- Archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- EECT is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]