Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
Frontiers of Mathematical Finance, Issued by the Scientific Association of Mathematical Finance
1. Submit Manuscript
Manuscripts should be in English and submitted online in PDF format. To speed up the refereeing and publication processes, all transactions and communications between the journal and the authors will be done electronically.
All manuscript should be in PDF format.
For the moment Manuscripts can be submitted by email to the address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state in your email submission who you would like your paper directed to. The choices are Wim Schoutens, Jaksa Cvitanic, or Xin Guo.
All received submissions will be acknowledged.
You can use this list to carry out a final check of your submission before sending it to the journal for review. Please check the relevant section in this Guide for Authors for more details.
Ensure that the following items are present:
o First and last names
o Email addresses
o Postal addresses
One of the authors has been designated as the corresponding author.
All necessary files have been uploaded:
• Title and running title
• Author’s names and complete affiliations
• Keywords and JEL classification codes
• All figures (include relevant captions)
• All tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
• Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
• Graphical Abstracts / Highlights files (where applicable)
• Supplemental files (where applicable)
• All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
Page Limit Policy
All submissions are not limited in length, but the content in the submissions must be kept concise and not redundant, so as not to affect the interest of reviewers and readers when reading them.
Submission Policy and Copyright
Submission of a manuscript is a representation that the work has not been previously published, has not been copyrighted, is not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and that its submission has been approved by all the authors and by the institution where the work was carried out. Furthermore, submission indicates that any person cited as a source of personal communications has approved such citation
Authors of articles published in Frontiers of Mathematical Finance (FMF) retain the copyright of their articles and are free to reproduce and disseminate their work. Authors grant FMF a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified. The article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0.
2. Review Process
The manuscript submission and peer review process is as follows:
1. The Author submits a manuscript.
2. The Senior Editor in charge of the paper assigns an Associate Editor to handle the review of the manuscript.
3. The Associate Editor selects Referees to review and report on the manuscript.
4. The Referees review the manuscript.
5. The Associate Editor makes a recommendation, which is then reviewed by the Senior Editor in charge.
6. The author is contacted with a decision of reject, revise, or accept.
7. For an accept decision a Second Editor is asked for a concurrence on the decision.
3. Product Process
If a manuscript is accepted, the editorial office will send the format request to the author via email. The authors will modify the format of the accepted manuscript via the online peer review system, and send in the electronic files (the (La) TeX or Word files and PDF file of the whole manuscript along with files for the figures). The copy editors will modify the language expression and other contents, and send the modification comments to the author for confirmation until all revisions to the article have been completed. Finally, the editorial office will contact authors by e-mail when the PDF proof of articles are ready. After the author confirms that this is the final version of the article, the article will be published soon.
The journal does not offer reprints.
We do everything we can to have your article reach as many interested readers as possible, and we encourage authors to do the same. Please consider sharing a link to your article on relevant social media such as ResearchGate and LinkedIn.
Article Repository Policy
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]